01 septembre 2006

To Live is to Die

Things not what they used to be
Missing one inside of me
Deadly loss this can't be real
Cannot stand this hell I feel
Emptiness is filling me
To the point of agony
Growing darkness taking dawn
I was me but now, he's gone
Les marionettes seront bientôt depuis 20 ans orphelines.
Cliff Burton, âme bassiste de Metallica, est mort en septembre 1986.

De ses doigts nus ont surgis les tentacules tranchants et tourbilllonants de Fade to Black, For Whom the Bell Tolls, Orion, To Live is to Die.

Hanté par le vide, Mort l'a accueilli au détour d'une autoroute perdue un soir de septembre. De son Royaume il regarde s'élargir la bouche de Steven Tyler, le foie de James Hetfield et les poils de nez de Phil Anselmo.



When a man lies he murders
Some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which
Men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear
To witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation
Take me home
Cliff Burton, 2/1962 - 9/1986

Aucun commentaire: